Seminar: Mathematical modelling in ecology (------)
- Deriving Classic Models in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Linear Algebra
- Equilibria and Stability Analyses
- Models with Multiple Variables
- Dynamics of Class-Structured Populations
- Techniques for Analyzing Models with Periodic Behavior
- Evolutionary Invasion Analysis
- Probability Theory
- Introduction to Probability
- Conditional Probabilities and Bayes' Theorem
- Discrete Probability Distributions
- Continuous Probability Distributions
- Probabilistic Models
- Analyzing Discrete Stochastic Models
- Analyzing Continuous Stochastic Models
Every participant should prepare and present one chapter/topic like in a seminar. The others will have to read the chapter to be able to discuss.
Dates 25th May; 08th June; 22nd June; 06th July; 20th July
Time 1 - ca. 5 pm.
There are some supporting documents for this teaching course...